Friday, November 2, 2007

Are you responsible for this head-blood?

Not much new movie-wise...expect exciting things exactly one week from now. I plan on getting shit done. Word.

I managed to mangle myself recently...I was heading to get food with some people and since we are lazy bastards, decided to wait for the bus to the other side of campus. We threw a frisbee around a little, to pass the time, and since I'm not the tallest person ever, and it was dark, they tended to go way overhead. I almost caught up with one while running backwards, but before I could connect with the disk I connected with a tree. I laughed, they laughed, the bus came, we went to eat.

We got to the Union, were walking towards the food court, when I put my hand to my head and felt blood.
ME: "Haha! Would you look at that? I barely felt that, but apparently I'm bleeding! Check it out!"
JEFF AND CHARLIE: while examining my head Uh...dude...you need to go to the hospital. Right now.

So I went to the infirmary where I was informed I needed to go to the emergency room. Sweet! Only instead to save time the nurses there, rather than stitching me up, braided my hair together to close up the wound. Wrapped my head up fairly intensely, and that was that.

I've been recently torn about who to spend time with. South Park with the 6th floor people, or Rocky Horror with Improv people? (In case you couldn't tell how difficult it is to be me. Look at what I have to deal with! How can I ever survive this?!) Spent this past weekend doing nothing but playing games with people from other floors, including the Improv people (Tall and Short: worst codenames ever). Missed out on much Starcraft and nearly some frisbee: worth it? I'd say so.

I was Bill Nye the Science Guy for Halloween. Then, since the Agents were all being Batman characters, I converted to Professor Milo. Lame, yes, but convenient.

Quick thing: I used to be all sullen and moody. Now I'm all not, which I definitely enjoy more as a whole but...did I lose my "sensitive" side? That would kinda suck.

So, to sum up:
-Nothing to complain about
-My head bled, but it was an overall positive experience
-Science costumes

Bleach: no changes
New movie: no changes
Orange: Yes changes, but nothing you need to know about. But get excited.

No comments: